Brooks Glycerin 13 Road Running Shoes - Men's
Premium road shoes with pillowy softness to put in the miles. Their gel-like DNA midsoles incorporate a highly viscous non-Newtonian fluid which remains flexible under low impacts, and stiffens under higher impacts. So the cushioning adapts to your specific weight, gait, and running environment.
- 3D fit print process reduces decrease weight and hot spots in the uppers without losing structure.
- Uppers are microfibre combined with synthetic overlays to form integral foot support structures.
- Element mesh and linings provide moisture management.
- Full length sockliners provide durable cushioning.
- Rounded heels align your joints for energy return and reduced internal stress.
- Durable, energy-efficient insole boards add cushioning and flexibility.
- Omega flex grooves in the rear and forefoot increase midsole flexibility.
- Universal sprung platforms enhance flexibility and cushioning.
- Ideal pressure zones in the outsoles disperse pressure evenly from heel to toe for fewer hotspots and smoother transitions.
- Outsoles are high-performance rubber with multi-directional grooves for a smooth toe-off and good flexibility.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.