Brooks Ghost 8 Road Running Shoes - Men's
The Ghost 8 runners have cushioning and stability for high-mileage training. Their BioMoGo® copolymer foam midsoles deliver greater cushioning and rebound than conventional EVA, and do so for considerably longer.
- Uppers are engineered mesh combined with synthetic overlays to form integral foot support structures.
- Element mesh and linings provide moisture management.
- Full length sockliners provide durable cushioning layers.
- BioMoGo midsoles responds to each step, providing a customized ride for all users and speeds.
- Omega flex grooves in the rear and forefoot areas increase midsole flexibility.
- Universal sprung platforms enhance flexibility and cushioning.
- Segmented crash pads cushion and stabilize your lay-downs for smooth transitions.
- Outsoles are high performance rubber that adds durability.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.