Showers Pass Crossover Jacket - Women's
A simple waterproof-breathable shell for biking, camping or hiking in wet conditions. Waterproof Artex fabric features fully seamed seals, so water won't soak through. The adjustable hood is roomy enough to fit under your bike helmet when commuting in less-than-ideal conditions. Reflective detailing keeps you visible when walking the dog or running after dark, and underarm zips provide ventilation when really given'er in the bike lane.
- Artex waterproof-breathable 2.5 layer fabric is seam taped for outstanding waterproofing.
- Adjustable low-profile hood fits under a bike helmet comfortably.
- Front pockets feature water resistant zippers.
- Adjustable draw cord hem with a dropped hem protects against wheel spray when riding.
- 360 reflective tape accents for low light visibility.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|