Bridgedale XC Race Nordic Ski Socks - Unisex
Technical socks for hard-skiing people who love their feet. Loaded with features like micro padding in strategic spots, vented legs to keep you cool, and arch support to crush the finish line sprint. For skate or classic skiers.
- Made from a lightweight blend of merino wool, nylon, Endurofil™ polypro and LYCRA®.
- Elasticized cuffs to hold them in place.
- Vented legs for moisture and temperature control.
- Micro padding at the heels, toes and the top of the feet for warmth and comfort.
- Flat seams at the toes to fit smoothly into your ski boots.
- Elasticized arch for support.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
|Made in||United Kingdom|