Lightweight and warm the Subzero gloves have a nice stretch and wind-resistant panels to keep you in full command of your digits on the coldest days.
- Polyester shell with Primaloft Silver insulation on the back of the hand.
- Full wind resistant panels on the back of the hand.
- Soft fleecy lining is both warm and wicks moisture away from the skin.
- Double layered thermal cuff helps keep the wind away.
- Clarino palm with silicone printing gives you durability and grip.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.