Smartwool Double Propulsion 60 Hoody - Women's
The divide and conquer approach makes this hoody an effective mid-layer. Panelled for optimal performance, the front is made from weather-resistant nylon, and is insulated with quilted merino wool to keep your core warm. Merino with a little bit of stretch in the arms, back and sides gives you exceptional movement, temperature regulation, and has antimicrobial properties. Layer up and get moving.
- Face fabric panel is made of nylon, with durable water repellent (DWR) finish and quilted insulation.
- Insulated with lightweight SmartLoft®, a blend of merino wool and polyester for warmth without bulk, that keeps you warm even when wet.
- Sleeves, hood and sides are merino wool for freedom of movement and breathability.
- Inside collar and body are lined with merino wool and polyester for sweat regulation.
- Semi-locking slider and chin guard has your zipper system cased.
- Flap on the back of the front zipper cuts out the cold.
- 2 zippered hand warmer pockets.
- 3-panel hood for cozy feel and protective warmth.
- Semi-form fit keeps bulk to a minimum.
|Lining/backer||Merino wool + polyester|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m merino wool and polyester blend|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|