Made to get out in cold weather, because skirts shouldn’t be relegated to rest days. Layer this insulated skirt over tights for snowshoeing, throw it over your soft shell pants or wear it to keep your seat warm on a ski touring lunch break. The 2-way zipper makes it quick to get on and gives you a way to vent and fine-tune your temperature.
- Made of polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish that’s wind and water resistant.
- Insulated with a blend of Smartloft merino wool and polyester to keep you warm, even when it’s wet.
- Lined with merino and polyester to wick away moisture.
- 2-way asymmetrical zipper for easy on and off or ventilation options.
- Mid-rise cut to work with a variety of base layers.
- Diagonal quilted panel in the front for visual interest.
- Slightly longer in the back for good coverage (front length is 33cm; back length is 39cm).
|Lining/backer||Merino wool + polyester|
|Insulation||120g/sq. m merino wool and polyester blend|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.