MEC Sidetrack Pant - Boys' - Youths
Adaptable pants that go anywhere and do everything. Mobility-enhancing features make them great for riding or paddling. When the temperature climbs or wading is required, the legs can be rolled up and snapped into place. Lots of pockets for storage.
- Made of tough nylon with a DWR (durable water repellency) for water and soil resistance.
- Waist has elastic in the back and a flat front, with buttons to customize the fit.
- Snap closure with fly opening.
- Gussetted crotch and articulated knees offer great range of motion.
- Legs can be rolled up and secured with snaps to make them into long shorts.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
Show Size chart
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.