Keen Growler II Winter Boots - Men's
Good traction over winter surfaces, in a light and nimble package. These winter boots offer an excellent combination of weatherproofness and performance. Designed to be waterproof, breathable and seriously warm, they add confidence and agility to a winter day.
- Uppers are synthetic, with Keen.Dry™ proprietary waterproof membrane to seal out moisture, and Keen synthetic insulation.
- EVA-molded footbeds have an underfoot heat shield to combat cold conduction from the ground.
- Midsoles are compression-molded EVA, with a nylon shank for added stability.
- Outsoles are non-marking dual-compound carbon rubber to provide biting traction on snowy surfaces.
- Active temperature rating is -32°C.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|