Keen Revel III Winter Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Don’t let winter slow you down. These high-performance boots encourage brisk hiking and snowshoeing. Special underfoot insulation keeps your feet warm when everything around them is cold, and the outsoles are dual climate rubber to bite into ice and packed snow.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck leather.
- Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane blocks the wet while letting sweat escape.
- Keen.Warm synthetic insulation keeps your feet toasty.
- Shellback heel supports add stability.
- Front D-rings for attaching gaiters.
- Midsoles are compression-moulded EVA with TPU shanks for stability.
- Heat trapolator midsoles combine 3 layers of wool, a reflective heat shield, and a sealed honeycomb layer for extra insulation underfoot.
- Non-marking outsoles have multi-directional lugs for secure grip.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.