La Sportiva Genius Rock Shoes - Unisex
Hook, scum, and edge with unparalleled sensitivity, power, and confidence. A precise fit and edgeless sole lets you find every crystal on friction-dependent projects and sticky Vibram® XS Grip2 rubber adds smearing potential. Solution-proven P3® technology ensures powerful pulling and edging on steep lines, while the asymmetrical lace-up system provides a precision fit for every foot shape.
- Unlined uppers and perforated tongues are breathable for muggy rainforest sessions.
- No-Edge™ technology eliminates traditional edges of the sole, allowing optimal contact and sensitivity between foot and rock.
- P3® (Permanent Power Platform) ensures a downturned yet flexible shape for steep lines or featureless vert.
- Pointed toe allows precision on pocketed limestone.
- Sticky toe rand rubber coverage helps lock-in toe hooks.
- Thin, 3mm Vibram® XS Grip2 gives precise performance and maximum friction.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather + synthetic|
A highly tensioned shoe tends to push your foot forward to create a powerful curve in your toes.
|Outsoles||3mm Vibram XS Grip 2|