Bring some extra power with you. The Flip 20 Recharger tops up any USB powered device and you can charge it while you charge your other devices.
- Li-NMC (lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide) battery offers lower energy density, but a longer life and better inherent safety.
- Input is USB A male, 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max).
- Output is USB A female, 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated.
- Keep it plugged in or top it up every 3-6 months.
- Charge time via USB is about 4 hours.
- Operating usage range is 0-40°C.
- Charging and low-battery protection built-in.
- Charging status light.
|Chemistry||Lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide|
|Dimensions||9.4 x 2.1 x 4.1cm|