Asics Gel-Fujitrabuco 4 Trail Running Shoes - Men's
They fit like slippers, yet deliver plenty of traction and protection for gnarly trails, rickety log steps, and gravel paths.
- Mono-sock fit system replaces traditional tongues with elastic internal sleeves for a snug fit.
- Heel counters support and cradle your heels.
- Built-in pockets gives you space to tuck in your laces.
- Removable insoles.
- Gel cushioning absorbs shock during impact and allows for a smooth transition.
- Midsoles are Solyte, a resilient, lightweight material for a responsive ride.
- DuoMax support system offers stability for mild pronation control.
- Rock protection plate helps prevent stone bruises.
- Outsoles have trail-specific aggressive lugs.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.