For when bacon needs sizzlin', coffee needs boiling, and flapjacks need flippin'. Combining a non-stick grill and a single burner, this versatile combo stove makes extravagant camp breakfasts or dinners. Includes an aluminum griddle for mega-sized meals, and a removable grease tray makes cleaning after bacon a breeze.
- 10,000 BTU burner and 8,000 BTU grill provide a wide range of culinary possibilities.
- Infinitely adjustable heat-control knobs for fine-tuned searing and grilling.
- 3-sided wind barrier for breezy summer nights or beach picnics.
- Matchless ignition.
- Included non-stick grill and griddle are aluminum.
- Drip tray is stainless steel.
- Includes a carry bag for travel and storage.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Burner components||Stainless steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||60 x 30 x 11.4cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.
|Additional feature(s)||Drip tray|