Comfortable and lightweight to float across mellow terrain. As you step forward, the V-shaped tail tracks straight in powder and pulls less snow to save energy so you can explore longer. Light Ride suspension lets your feet move naturally to cover ground efficiently, and the bindings attach easily for a smooth start to your snow day.
- 6061 aluminum frame is lightweight and sturdy.
- Nytex decking is lightweight, flexible and sheds show.
- V-shaped tail turns up to roll easily under your feet with each step.
- Light Ride suspension allows your feet to articulate naturally and cushions impacts.
- Strapp binding provides arch support and has an easy-to-use pull system to get them on quickly.
- Tempered steel toe and heel cleat crampons bite into crusty snow.
- Weight range for size 25 is 120 to 200lb. For size 30 it’s 150 to 250lb.
|Ideal for||General snowshoeing|
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.