For travelling over uneven terrain, on or off trails. The Wrapp™ Trail bindings eliminate pressure points, allowing good circulation and warmer feet through the day. Flexible arches and Light Ride suspension give you natural foot articulation that results in good sidehill traction and confidence on icy sections and steep slopes.
- Frames are 6061 aluminum in a unique V-shape and turned up tails accommodates a woman's stride.
- V shaped tails track straight in deep snow and pull less snow as you step, saving your energy.
- Tempered steel toe crampons and heel cleats offer good traction and bite going up and down hills.
- Light Ride suspension is comfortable on the trail, and allowing your foot to articulate naturally for smooth striding on mellower terrain.
- Nytex decking sheds snow and stays flexible in the cold.
- 23 size has a surface area of 145 square inches, for loads of 80-160lbs.
- 27 size has a surface area of 176 square inches, for loads of 120-200+lbs.
|Ideal for||General snowshoeing|
|Max recommended load||
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.