Engineered to provide bite on hard snow and steep slopes. Traction rails on the decks and crampons underfoot make them stable when you're moving over rolling terrain and tackling ice or raincrust. Not ideal for long routes that take you through miles of deep powder.
- Tough unibody plastic deck sheds snow and ice, and doesn't absorb moisture. Steel traction rails and brake bars provide secure grip on steep terrain or icy conditions.
- Ergo Televator heel lifts reduce fatigue and increase traction on steep slopes. They engage with the flick of a pole grip.
- TriFit bindings have 3 forefoot straps and a heel strap to fit a wide variety of boots. They are freeze-resistant and easy to use with gloves.
- Crampon underfoot has 4 large front teeth for solid traction.
- Compatible with optional Evo Tails for additional flotation, heavier loads and deeper snow.
|Dimensions||8 x 22 in.in.|
|Max recommended load||180lb.|
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.