A stylish multi-tool with a pocket clip to allow a convenient carry. Should you find yourself in a survival situation on just in a mood to whittle by the campfire, the Signal has a sharpening tool and a firesteel.
- Whistle blasts out 100dB.
- Firesteel and whistle are removable and replaceable.
- Carabiner functions as a bottle opener, has a flat striking surface for light hammering, and ¼in. driver port for ¼in. bits.
- Diamond sharpener has a radiused top edge for sharpening serrations.
- Features Leatherman® bit-driver.
- Replaceable 154CM hardwire cutters.
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||11cm|
|Number of knives||1|
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
Reamers are used to enlarge or true a hole that has already exists.
|Wire cutter||Regular and hard wire|
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
Used to remove a hook that has been swallowed by a fish.
This type of awl has a hole for thread in the tip.