Packed with technical benefits to push your Nordic workout even further. A layer of stretchy fleece on the back and sleeves provide lots of warmth and flexibility. On the front, a thick fleece liner and water-resistant outer give you wicking benefits and breathability so you can push on and keep sweating.
- Back and sleeves are a blend of nylon and LYCRA® with a water-repellent silicone finish.
- Polyester softshell fabric covers the front, hood, and arms and shoulder inserts and helps block wind.
- Full zipper for venting.
- 2 zippered front pockets for quick access to essentials.
- Mesh-lined hood lays flat when skiing and offers extra protection for cold conditions.
- Elastic trim on cuffs, bottom hem and hood.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.