Keep time and pace thanks to extra protection from the elements. A wind-resistant, wicking, and highly breathable softshell should do the trick. The fuzzy fleece inner is warm, while the water-repellent silicone finish helps shed drizzle and buffers wind.
- Polyester softshell fabric on the front is wind-resistant, moisture-wicking and breathable.
- Back fabric is a blend of nylon and LYCRA® for warmth and flexibility, with a water-repellent silicone finish.
- Stretchy fabric for a comfortable fit.
- 2 zippered front pockets.
- Zipped ankle openings with silicone ankle grippers.
- Elastic waist with drawcord to fine-tune the fit.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Ankle zips|