For recreational randonnée racers and light-and-fast ski tourers who like to be out in front of the crowds. This binding provides a combination of minimalism and safety. Unlike other ultralight bindings, this is the first race binding to feature a heel piece with fully adjustable release setting and non-automatic locking toe piece for increased safety.
- Made of forged 7075 aluminum, chromoloy stainless steel and high strength plastic.
- Anti-snow grooves in toe piece for rapid binding entry in all snow conditions.
- No automatic lock on toe piece for increased safety while descending.
- Single adjusting screw on the heel piece provides adjustment front and side release setting.
- Lateral release value setting from 6-12 in heel. Vertical release value is fixed to roughly 10.
- Lightweight mounting attachment uses 4 Torx screws for the toe and 3 for the heel.
- Ultralight ski brakes are available and sold separately.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Tour to ski only|