A lightweight ski for ambitious ski mountaineers and skimo racers. Versatile enough to excel in a variety of conditions, the long front radius and short rear radius provides steady handling in and out of turns, and total control when tackling steep hardpack. Their softer torsion makes them particularly forgiving and gives them an effortless feel in tight chutes and at speed.
- Cap construction with fibreglass/carbon hybrid laminate, and paulownia laminated wood core provides a balance of lightness and solidity.
- 3D carbon flex tip smoothly absorbs impacts and the carbon inlay ensures a firm, swift dampening effect.
- 3D geometry reduces weight.
- Dual radius: long front, short rear make them nimble and responsive on varied terrain.
- Alloy tip provides a solid skin anchor point that also reduces ski vibration, and disperses impact through the body of the ski.
- Ultralight nylon top sheet.
- Steel edges provide super solid control in varying conditions.
- Electra Race sintered graphite base.
|Ideal for||Ski mountaineering|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.