Sportful Rythmo Skirt - Women's
Add an extra layer of warmth with ease. Toss on this insulated skirt over tights for cold days or when it’s time to hit the trails. A windproof, water-repellent shell is insulated to keep you comfortable, in even wet conditions. Elastic inserts and a side zipper give good range of motion, and the front hip pocket carries your small essentials.
- Nylon shell with polyester lining and stretch side panel inserts.
- Primaloft® Silver 3-layer synthetic insulation keeps you toasty even when wet.
- Brushed and stretchy inserts on side offer breathbility, wind protection and warmth.
- Feminine silhouette with a longer back for added coverage.
- Lightly elasticized waist.
- Front zippered pocket at the hip.
- Full side zipper for easy on and off.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.