Merrell Turku Trek Waterproof Winter Boots - Men's
All-adventure winter boots that can go backcountry or urban. Rubber toe caps let you step though through slush and wet. Grippy soles keep you on track on icy pavement.
- Uppers are leather and synthetics, with protective tongues to keep debris and water out.
- M-Select Dry membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape.
- M-Select Warm insulation is lightweight and low-profile.
- Merrell Conductor fleece adds extra heat retention.
- Natural odour prevention uses friendly microbes.
- Insoles are removable EVA for comfort.
- Outsoles are M-Select GRIP rubber for durable traction.
- Manufacturer's suggested active temperature rating is -25°C.
|Weight||1kg (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Leather + synthetic|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|