Merrell Eventyr Ridge Waterproof Winter Boots - Women's
Mountain style for urban environments. These waterproof-breathable boots seal out water to keep your feet dry as you’re bee-lining across the intersection. As you pick up the pace, the membrane lets moisture escape so your feet can breathe. Plus they’re comfortable, grippy and look good.
- Made of full-grain leather, suede and fabric, with 200g of with lightweight M-Select insulation.
- M Select Dry waterproof-breathable construction keeps your feet dry.
- M Select Fresh treatment helps them keep smelling fresh.
- EVA midsole adds cushioning
- Footframes combine natural flex, contoured support, and cushioning.
- M Select Grip outsoles provide traction on slick surfaces.
- Shaft height is 12cm.
- Manufacturer's suggested temperature rating is -25°C.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Full-grain leather + suede + synthetic|
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|