Adidas Energy Boost 2 ATR Trail Running Shoes - Women's
Tackle any terrain in a versatile shoe that's smooth, responsive and energetic. Your feet get a neutral platform to bound off, and Boost energy capsule technology provides more rebound energy than standard EVA cushioning. Conquer all the trails with a smooth gait and stable platform.
- Uppers are breathable synthetics with TechFit ESM technology for a supportive, adaptive and comfortable fit.
- miCoach compatibility to track your miles.
- Full-length Boost midsole for a responsive, smooth, and consistent ride.
- Energy capsules return more energy and are more responsive than standard EVA cushioning.
- Torsion system connects your heel to your toe for a smooth and supportive transition.
- Adiwear rubber outsole for durability.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.