An ultra-low profile pack for short missions or lift accessed freeriding. The reusable 150L airbag utilizes a powerful compressed air cylinder (not included) to rapidly inflate the airbag in an emergency. At 8L when the airbag is installed, this pack houses only the necessities. Dedicated shovel and probe pockets inside the main compartment provide quick access. Stay comfortable details include lightly padded hip belt fins, an ergonomically molded back panel and padded shoulder straps.
- Airbag system includes single chamber 150L airbag, a compact 2,700 psi air cylinder (not included) and a venturi system.
- Left shoulder strap includes the trigger mechanism.
- Ultra-durable metal hipbelt buckle won't shatter under impacts.
- Removable and stowable leg loops keep pack secure in the case of an avalanche.
- Molded backpanel, padded hip belt fins and padded shoulder straps provide plenty of comfort for long days of riding.
- Empty cartridges can be filled at BCA authorized depots.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
|Carries||Snowboard - horizontal (straps sold separately)|
|Deployment System||Compressed air|