Designed for day touring or terrain accessed through mechanized means, the Float 22 has a single chamber, 150L airbag system. It’s surprisingly affordable, so you can make an airbag pack a regular component of your setup. Airbags are designed to reduce or eliminate burial depth and protect your head, neck and upper body from trauma should you be caught in an avalanche.
- Provides enough volume for rescue tools, lunch, skins and an extra layer but that's about it.
- Single chamber airbag has a super-efficient venturi system.
- Refillable air cartridge sold separately.
- Empty cartridges can be filled at BCA authorized depots.
- External shovel/probe pocket, helmet and diagonal ski carrying system.
- Hipbelt pocket.
- Optional snowboard carry attachment available separately.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
|Deployment System||Compressed air|