Avalanche air bag technology for ski mountaineering and riding in complex terrain. The reusable 150L airbag utilizes a powerful compressed air cylinder (not included) to rapidly inflate the bag in an emergency. At 42L with the airbag installed, the pack has plenty of room for overnight gear and long touring days. Dedicated shovel and probe sleeves inside front compartment house can be quickly accessed. Stay comfortable details include lightly padded hipbelt fins, an ergonomically moulded back panel and padded shoulder straps.
- Airbag system includes single chamber 150L airbag, a compact 2,700 psi air cylinder (not included) and a venture system.
- Ultra-durable metal hipbelt buckle won't shatter under impacts.
- Removable and stowable leg loops keep pack secure in the case of an avalanche.
- Moulded backpanel, padded hip belt fins and padded shoulder straps provide comfort on long days.
- Load lifter straps let you balance the weight.
- Unlike more basic Float packs, you can adjust the airbag trigger location. It can be routed to either shoulder strap and height adjusted.
- Stowable diagonal ski carry and helmet sling system.
- 2 front daisy chains and 2 ice axe loops with clips haul ski-mo essentials.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.