So light they're barely there. With a minimal drop and a sock-like fit, these lightweight trail runners feature super-sticky, durable soles for any terrain you're willing to tackle. Strategically cushioned yet responsive midsoles and heel inserts distribute impacts when cruising technical or uneven terrain, and they provide just enough shock absorption for longer trail missions.
- One-piece upper fits like a glove.
- Pro-Lock lacing system locks your foot in and enhances midfoot support.
- Rundry collar lining wicks moisture while providing a soft and comfy feel.
- Midsole features a SSL EVA foam blend for responsive cushioning, distributed shock absorption, and a smooth ride regardless of terrain.
- Pwrtrac rubber outsole provides solid traction on any terrain.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.