A lightweight, technical pack with all-mountain touring capability, fitted with a Mammut Removable Airbag System (RAS) for added safety in avalanche terrain. At 30L, with attachment points for extra gear, and a 2kg weight with the RAS system, it's a lightweight rig for hut to hut touring and carefully packed overnights. A wire frame suspension system and thermoformed back panel are comfortable for "one more run" and long touring days.
- Thermoformed padded back panel, padded shoulder straps and hipbelt provide cushion and balanced feel that skis well.
- 6mm wire V-shaped internal aluminum frame supports the load.
- Padded hipbelt is removable to customize the carry.
- Top-loading access to main and front compartments.
- Spindrift collar lets you overload the main compartment.
- Small zippered internal pocket with key clip
- Integrated attachment points for diagonally carrying skis or vertically carrying a snowboard.
- 2 ice axe carriers.
- Includes pack and RAS system.
- Refillable air cartridge available separately.
- Hydration compatible.
- Safety leg loops for use with the RAS airbag system.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.