A comfortable, technical pack with all-mountain touring capability. It's fitted with a Mammut Removable Airbag System (RAS) for added safety in avalanche terrain. No-nonsense clamshell zip access to front compartment features dedicated stow pockets for rescue essentials. At 22L, the main compartment easily provides enough space to carry all you need for single days of shredding and quick-hit tours. A wire frame suspension system and thermoformed back panel are comfortable for extended sessions and long days out.
- Thermoformed padded back panel, padded shoulder straps and hipbelt provide cushion and balanced feel that skis well.
- 6mm wire V-shaped internal aluminum frame supports the load.
- Hipbelt is removable to customize the carry.
- Zippered clamshell access to main and front compartments.
- Front compartment features dedicated pockets for avalanche rescue essentials.
- Small zippered internal pocket with key clip
- Integrated attachment points for diagonally carrying skis or vertically carrying a snowboard.
- Includes pack and RAS system
- Air cartridge available separately.
- Hydration compatible.
- Safety leg loops for use with the RAS airbag system.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.