Mavic Aksium Thermo Jacket - Men's
Zip-up for winter centuries. The weather-resistant face fabric seals out everything you might come across over a four-hour ride: intermittent showers, bone-chilling winds or flash flurries at high elevation. The fleecy backing is super soft to the touch, and dries quickly when interval training or braving wetter-than-expected conditions.
- Shell Race polyester fabric has a fleece backing is weather-resistant and highly breathable.
- Ergonomic cut with elastic cuffs and waist suits high-intensity riding.
- Collar with fleece lining is comfortable against the skin, while the off-centre zip keeps the zipper out of your face.
- Chest pocket, designed for a phone, features a cord port.
- Dropped rear hem for added coverage.
- Reflective detailing for added visibility.
- Back pockets house gear.
- Fit is roomy enough for layering.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.