Bust out the studded tires, balaclava and these lobster gloves – winter commuting is on. Classic split finger design provides dexterity for trigger or STI shifters, while retaining the super-cozy warmth of mittens. Quality insulation keeps your paws warm, while the waterproof-breathable membrane holds up when the going gets really wet.
- Soft shell outer fabric is DWR treated nylon and polyester.
- Soft fleece inner moves moisture outward.
- 130g of deluxe Primaloft Gold insulation is lightweight, super warm and packable.
- Synthetic leather palm provides grip on wet bars.
- Super soft nose wipe keeps things tidy.
- Cinch strap keeps gloves in-place.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.