The Cyclone Gloves protect against wind and water, while wrapping your hands in comfortable gel padding. Touchscreen-compatible index finger and thumb tips keep you connected.
- Nylon and polyurethane palm; polyester, nylon, spandex and polyurethane backing.
- Gel padding creates bridges over ulnar and median nerves for comfort.
- Glove fit maximizes finger dexterity for shifting and braking.
- Clarino palm is soft and durable.
- Hook and loop closures.
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light.
- Soft, windproof fleece wiping surface on thumb.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.