An uncomplicated pack with technical details that suit days of skiing, snowboarding or snowshoeing. The Line Team is purpose-designed with a quick-access avalanche compartment for a probe and shovel. T-shaped zippered pulls are easy to use with gloves on. For hauling your skis or board, there's a vertical attachment for snowboards, while the ski attachments accommodate A-frame or diagonal carrying styles. And it's rounded out with a helmet holder that attaches when needed, so everything has a place.
- Made of polyurethane-coated ripstop nylon with burly abrasion resistance material in high-wear areas.
- Backpanel uses Atilon PE foam for solid support and minimal weight.
- Hipbelt is ergonomically shaped and padded for comfort, an integrated pocket fits a phone or small camera.
- Zippered clamshell main compartment access.
- Zippers are water resistant with reflective T shaped pulls for gloved zipping.
- Adjustable sternum strap with integrated whistle.
- Quick-access avalanche compartment with probe sleeves and a shovel attachment.
- Dedicated goggle pocket.
- Stretchy side pocket for water bottle access.
- Ski and snowboard attachments for hauling – vertical for snowboard, A-frame or diagonal for skis.
- Included helmet holder attaches to webbing loops.
- Gear loop on hipbelt for necessary attachments.
- Fits hydration systems up to 3L.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||840-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.