Supportive, cushioned and great for day hiking. Made with responsibly sourced merino wool, these socks wick moisture to keep your feet comfortable up switchbacks and through forest trails. Reinforced for durability and fitted with seamless toes to slip smoothly into your hiking boots.
- Made from a blend of merino wool, polyester, nylon and elastane.
- Wool is shrink-resistant to prevent surprises after washing.
- Air mesh on top for breathability.
- Reinforced toes and heels to carry you over many kilometres.
- Medium cushioning around the entire foot and leg.
- Seamless toes, elasticized arch support and anatomical Y-heel to wrap around your feet.
- Naturally antimicrobial to help keep them smelling fresh.
- Women’s-specific fit has narrower heel pockets and tapered toes.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.