Make rappelling, settings anchors or moving along fixed lines easier and safer. Girth hitched to your harness, use either the fixed or adjustable line to establish a comfortable position. Clip in to anchors, move your rappel to a better position or navigate fixed lines. When the fixed arm is too short, use the adjustable arm to get the perfect length. Rubber ring holds the carabiner in position to make clipping easier.
- Dynamic rope reduces force transmitted to user and system in case of a short fall.
- Free end of the rope is permanently knotted so there’s no concern of slipping through the system.
- 45cm fixed arm.
- 15cm to 95cm adjustable arm.
- Ergonomic shape is easy to use even with gloves.
- Rubber ring holds biner in place for easier clipping.
- Use with 2 locking carabiners.
- CE certified.