Wireframe technology uses Spectra® strands in the waistbelt and leg loops for great load distribution and excellent comfort on long days. A highly technical option, it doesn't use foam padding, but instead has thin layers of fused fabric to cover the inner strands. The result is a supple harness that gives you total freedom of movement. And it packs down to the size of a burrito.
- Wireframe technology offers an exceptional weight to comfort ratio and is ultra, ultra-compact.
- Fused fabric has no crossing seams to create friction zones.
- DoubleBack aluminum HD buckle has a slim, rounded design that offer good grip and fluid glide.
- Ribbed adjustment strap prevents accidental loosening.
- Dyneema tie-in points stand up to wear and abrasion.
- Semi-rigid front gear loops have a sliding divider to help separate and sort the rack.
- 2 ice clipper slots.
|Leg loop size||
|Ice clipper slots||Yes|
|Adjustable leg loops||No|