A technical tool designed for steep mixed lines and modern alpine routes. The G-Bone carbon composite shaft has an ergonomic shape that can be gripped along the length of the shaft. The material is light, doesn't conduct cold the way metal does, and has the rigidity to hack into boilerplate ice. Shaped for steep ice and mixed use, the shaft has a radical curve, is stable for hooking, and has a well-balanced swing weight.
- Carbon composite shaft is radically bent to clear bulges and ice mushrooms.
- Rubber, nylon and dual-density foam on shaft to reduce vibration.
- Head has no hammer or adze.
- Comes with 3.0mm Ice pick that's aggressively downturned for steep ice and drytooling.
- Compatible with 4.2mm Grivel Mix pick.
|Ideal for||Ice climbing|