MEC Merino T3 Long Sleeve Crew - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Merino is a natural choice for base layers. It's itch-free, naturally anti-microbial, and has give and stretch. Worn next to the skin, it buffers temperature changes, so you don't feel instantly chilled when a wind springs up or the sun goes down. This heavyweight thermal layer is breathable for strenuous pursuits like skinning up slopes, and feels soft against your skin when worn under layers.
- Made of merino wool in an expedition-weight fabric for cold-weather activities.
- Simple crew neck for easy layering.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.