Multi-tasking protection that's effective in the skate park or slopes. Discreet style combines all-season performance with safety ratings for ski, snowboard and bike. The adjustable elastic at the back of the head, keeps your mind off the fit, and focused on the task at hand.
- Bombshell construction puts a tough ABS shell with an EPS liner.
- AirEvac ventilation lets warm air escape through the top of your goggles and out through the vents.
- Lifestyle Fit System has a self-adjusting elastic at the back of the head, so fit is taken care of.
- Bombshell form-fitting ear pads are easily removed, washable, and lightweight.
- Removable goggle lock keeps your goggle strap in place on the helmet.
- Compatible with Skullcandy Audio Systems.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Adjustable suspension system|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).