Castelli Nanoflex Pro Bibtights - Men'sProduct code 5043-661
Exceptionally comfortable tights for cold winter training. The lower inner leg is completely waterproof, so you can ride long without getting soaked. Added weather-resistant treatment repels water during extended showers or snow. Plus, you get a classic Castelli chamois – ventilated, strategically padded and totally comfortable.
- Castelli® Nanoflex polyester and elastane for warmth and breathability, DWR treated so water droplets run off.
- Nano Flex Light overlays on thighs, knees and rear provide added water-repellency.
- Inner legs feature a waterproof band to prevent soaking through from wheel spray.
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad features a seamless design with multi-density foam for outstanding comfort.
- Mesh bib straps are breathable, transport moisture and keep the waist in position.
- Giro3 leg grippers keep the legs in place without binding.
- Reflective graphics on legs.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.