The ultimate aluminum cyclocross hammering machine. With a cross-specific frame and powerful TRP mechanical disc brakes, the X-Ride 30 is ready for whatever you're willing to throw at it. A shortened top tube results in precise cornering when navigating tight switchbacks or low-speed technical lines, while the raised bottom bracket assists obstacle hopping. The X-Ride 30 features clever cross-specific details like frame size-specific top tube diameters to accommodate different hand sizes for comfortable hauling, and internal cable routing for snag-free shouldering while clearing obstacles or crushing run-ups. As an added bonus, this race machine is compatible with electronic shifting systems.
- 7000-series T6 aluminum is lightweight and durable.
- Shortened top tube and raised bottom bracket for the technical rigours of CX.
- Carbon fibre fork with carbon fibre steer tube.
- BB30 bottom bracket sheds grams, provides a narrow q-factor and sprint-ready stiffness.
- Tapered head tube improves stiffness while saving weight.
- Shimano 105 11-speed drivetrain provides precise shifting in a lightweight package with an ultra-comfortable lever feel.
- TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes provide big power and nuanced modulation in all conditions.
- Fulcrum Racing Sport DB CX wheels survive the rigours of cross, training and hard winter riding.
- Mega Challenge-32c Grifo tires are solid all-rounders for racing and training.
- Internally routed cables are aerodynamic, shoulder-friendly and compatible with electronic or mechanical setups.
|Frame||Ridley X-Ride Disc 7005 aluminum|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|TRP Spyre (mechanical disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano 105|
|Crank + rings||FSA Gossamer 46-36T|
|Bottom bracket||FSA Mega Exo|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-28T|
|Tires||Challenge Grifo 700 x 32|
|Wheel||Fulcrum Racing Sport DB CX|