The very definition of versatile, the X-Bow sets you up for 6am commutes, gnarly cyclocross weekends or committed winter training. With a lightweight aluminum frame featuring proven CX-specific geometry details, it crushes technical courses where precise cornering is required at low-speed. For added cross-functionality, a raised BB helps clear obstacles and top-routed cables provide a smooth surface when shouldering. When your 6am Monday commute beckons, front and rear eyelets allow for fender and rack setups. The full Tiagra groupset provides smooth shifting, and Alex rims laced to Shimano hubs survive the rigours of commuting and CX alike.
- 7000-series T6 aluminum is lightweight and durable.
- Shortened top tube and raised BB designed specifically for the technical rigours of CX.
- Carbon fibre fork with aluminum steer tube.
- BB30 bottom bracket sheds grams, provides a narrow q-factor and sprint-ready stiffness.
- Tapered head tube improves stiffness while saving weight.
- Shimano Tiagra 10-speed drivetrain provides precise indexing, consistent performance and excellent value.
- TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes provide big power and nuanced modulation in all conditions.
- 4ZA CX disc wheels are super solid and ready for the CX course or commute.
- Challenge 32c Grifo tires for a solid all-rounder experience.
|Frame||Ridley X-Bow 7005 aluminum|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|TRP Spyre (mechanical disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Crank + rings||FSA Gossamer 46-36T|
|Hub (front)||Shimano 475 Disc|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Shimano 475 Disc|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano Tiagra 10-speed 12-28T|
|Tires||Challenge Grifo 700 x 32|