Nothing sums up a personality quite like a pair of sunglasses. These have a big, strong wrap and polarized lenses for backpacking, climbing, paddling, skiing or just being outside.
- Polycarbonate lenses are durable and cut glare from water, snow or tarmac.
- Rubber anti-slip nose pads.
- Large fit.
- Polarized Grey Blue Mirror lens provides 10% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Grey Green Mirror lens provides 10% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Grey lens provides 14-15% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Brown lens provides 14-15% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|