Multiple lighting modes and 3 beam colours let you navigate and nature watch without losing your night vision or spooking wildlife. Use red, green or blue when discretion is called for. The wide flood light is great for lighting up the trail ahead when you're moving.
- Oversized button is glove-friendly and provides instant access to strobe mode.
- Regulated beam provides constant output, blinking indicates batteries required, red light saves power when they’re almost drained.
- Boost mode lets you briefly see a full 60 metres to investigate suspicious noises.
- Washable headband adjusts easily.
- Compatible with alkaline, lithium and rechargeable NiMh batteries.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||60m|
|Beam distance - low||10m|
|Beam distance - med||25m|
|Beam distance - high||50m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||2 LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||400 h|
|Burn time - low||100 h|
|Burn time - med||8 h|
|Burn time - high||2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
|Wide and spot|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|