This classic little headlamp has undergone lots of iterations and lit up countless campsites and miles of trail. This version has two modes to give you brightness options, and has a glow-in-the-dark reflector to help you find it in the dark.
- Single LED casts a wide beam that's best for proximity lighting rather spotting things over distance.
- 2 settings (one for max brightness and one for longer runtimes).
- Light dims gradually over the burn time rather than suddenly dimming and going dark.
- Elastic headband is easily removable for washing.
- Glow-in-the-dark reflector to help you spot it in your tent or backpack.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||25m|
|Beam distance - high||55m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||2 LEDs|
|Burn time - low||180 h|
|Burn time - high||120 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|