This ultra-compact and classic headlamp is brighter than ever before. In addition to a 20 lumen boost, this Zipka has a longer running time. A glow-in-the-dark reflector prevents fumbling for your headlamp in the dark.
- Single LED casts a wide beam is excellent for proximity lighting.
- 2 brightness modes – one for maximum brightness, the other for longer runtimes.
- Light dims gradually over time rather than suddenly dimming.
- Retractable Dyneema headband is compact and extremely durable.
- Glow in the dark reflector makes it easy to find in the dark.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||25m|
|Beam distance - high||55m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - low||180 h|
|Burn time - high||120 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|