High performance carving machine meets freeride feel. Rossignol’s Experience 84 sets a new bar for all-mountain experience. Advanced to expert skiers will love the freeride feel of the award-winning Air Tip technology. A rounder toe profile and longer rocker give you great control as you float on through the fluff. Light, carbon-enhanced paulownia sandwich construction provides versatility across all terrain and snow conditions Turn initiation feels effortless thanks to a unique rocker/camber blend that delivers on edge grip and maneuverability, even at top speeds. Embrace variable snow conditions with racing DNA. From hardpack to groomers, the steeps await.
- Minicap sandwich construction strengthens the top of the ski to resists chipping; wood cores, 30° sidewalls with fiberglass laminate.
- Lightweight paulownia wood core is 30% lighter than typical wood cores, ensuring easy control.
- Carbon fiber reinforcement layer is ultra-lightweight but maintains power, grip, and stability.
- Patented Air Tip technology features a honeycomb design to reduce weight and swing, significantly enhancing maneuverability.
- Reduced density at the extremities concentrates ski mass underfoot, allowing the tips to rise above the snow surface for effortless floatation.
- Reinforced with ABS skeleton for increased durability and enhanced torsional rigidity.
- Auto turn rocker concentrates 70% camber at the ski’s centre and 30% rocker at the tip for power-assisted steering off-piste.
- Extended side cut improves high speed grip while increasing low speed handling, maintaining snow contact.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.